Our revision policy is dependent on the package that you have selected. Our customers can ask for multiple free revisions, and we won’t add any additional charges until it keeps the design and concept to be the same. The changes in animation style will require additional charges depending on your needs and requirements. For example, if you opted for a white-board video and after seeing its storyboard, you change your mind and switch to 2D animation, then the policy will be implied automatically. Revision Turnaround Time varies with the phase in which the changes are taking place; here is a breakdown:
Script revisions: 2-3 business days
Voice-over revisions: 2-3 business days
Storyboard design revisions: 3-4 business days
Animation revisions: 3-5 business days
The client has unlimited changes until any phase is being approved from the client's end. For e.g, while being in the storyboard and Voice over phase, the approved script can not be revised otherwise there will be a nominal fee for the redo.
Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee
If any event, any deposited funds for a project shall not be subject to refund after revisions or approval is provided on the storyboard design unless Animation Dok™ cancels or terminates your Contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance. For all website orders, any request for a refund becomes null & void once all the website design layouts are approved.
Your order will get archived if there is no response from your end for more than 2 weeks. Kindly get back to us within 2 business weeks otherwise your project will be archived due to lack of response as we pay our teams on hourly basis and we cannot hold the resources for a period longer than 4 weeks since the date of inititation. In order to reactivate your project, you will have to pay a nominal fee depending on your project’s scope.
All refund requests will be fulfilled as per the following arrangement:
- You can request the changes when the initial concepts for a service is presented to you. But once the designs are approved, you will have to pay for it, and no refund requests would be entertained then.
- If the refund is requested before the delivery of initial design and concepts, then you would be eligible for refund (Less 10% service and processing fee)
- Refund request made within 48 hours of initial delivery will be eligible for 66% refund (less 10% service and processing fee)
- Refund request made between 48-120 hours of initial design delivery would be eligible for 33% refund (less 10% service and processing fee).
- The refund request made after 120 hours of initial delivery would not be entertained with refunds. However, you can contact us for any concerns since we believe in 100% customer satisfaction.
- No refund request will be entertained if you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after placing your order. However, if you want to reactivate your design order, you will be charged a certain fee depending on your project.
- After the final files have been delivered no refund request will be entertained.
- For video animation packages, no refund will be entertained once the video animation layouts (storyboard) have been delivered & approved or once the video animation has been deployed live.
- For video animation packages, all refund requests will become null & void once the initial animation is successfully delivered.
- Fair Usage Policy applies to any and every revision request(s). Per this policy, every customer is liable to 3 rounds of revisions per phase to maintain Fair Usage between All refund requests should be communicated to the support department. Animation Dok, based on the violation of your user agreement, reserves the right to approve/disapprove your request on an individual case to case basis.
- For Animation Dok / Custom packages, refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages.
- For example, if you order logo animation and web design service and approve the logo animation, you can claim a refund for the video animation service at the time of initial design only.
- A refund request will need to have a valid reason which must be qualified against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. Unless a concept has not been designed according to the brief, a refund will not be given however further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction
- Money-back guarantee is based on that the order is placed in good faith. Where a customer has placed design orders with more than one design agency for the same job with the intention to claim a refund, we do not consider it a good faith. In such a case we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
- All design jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design, therefore, it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback in order to get the desired results. 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw if our designed video animation and all the illustrations is to be found considerably similar to another logo animation design that may already exist. Any resemblance to an existing design will be merely a coincidence, and Animation Dok will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case. It is the client's responsibility to get their artwork copyrighted.
How to claim your refund
To make sure that your refund request is approved you will meet the below-mentioned requirements.
- Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
- Toll free # +1 973 265 7199
- Live Chat
- We will try to resolve your concern by virtue of our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by Animation Dok, and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies Animation Dok would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here firstname.lastname@example.org
My account area is a proper way to communicate. It is the client’s responsibility to check the account area for any kinds of concerns and queries or additional information that might be required by the designer. Not checking or using the Account Area frequently shall not provide you with adequate grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain how to use the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
Quality Assurance Policy
We make sure that designers follow the specific requirements and draft their work with proper research and integrate creativity in everything they do.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We work on the project until our clients are satisfied with our designs (Subjective to your package).
Domain and Hosting
Domain and hosting will be provided for free with video animation packages, where applicable. All the email accounts provided with video animation packages can be configured on third party email soft-wares such as outlook. Each email account will have 10MB of space.
If you are not hosting your video animation with us, we will not provide email accounts.
All design order files are delivered to My Account as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client's account area. All design order files are delivered to "My Account" as per the date specified on the "Order Confirmation". An e-mail is also sent to inform the client about their design order delivery made to their specific account area. All policies pertaining to revision & refund are subject to date and time of design order delivered to client's account area. We deliver all our customized design orders via e-mail within 5 to 7 days of receiving your order. We offer a RUSH DELIVERY service through which you can have your first logo animation samples within 48 hours by paying just $100 extra! For further assistance, contact us at 24-Hour Customer Support Center.
We keep a record of your finalized design once we provide you the final files.
If you require the final files again in the future, we can send them to you at your request.
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions.
You can contact us any time and we guarantee to respond immediately.
We offer 24-Hour Customer Support to address your queries and questions.
You can contact us any time, and we guarantee to respond immediately.
YOU agree that Animation Dok is not liable for any correspondence from email address (es) other than the ones followed by our own domain i.e. "email@example.com" or/and any toll-free number that is not mentioned on our video animation. Animation Dok should not be held responsible for any damage(s) caused by such correspondence. We only take responsibility of any communication through email address (es) under our own domain name or/and via toll-free number i.e. already mentioned on Animation Dok Website.
100% Unique Design Guarantee
At Animation Dok we guarantee that all of our customers' video animation and all the illustrations are made from scratch. This way you will have a video animation and all the illustrations that is tailor-made for your requirements. We guarantee that your video animation and all the illustrations will be unique and impress your clientele.